Urological ultrasound examination
Urological ultrasound examination involves examination of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and prostate in men and the seminal vesicle.
When you do this review?
The most common symptoms in which to do urological ultrasound examination are:
· abdominal pain that is different localization, usually localized in the region of the kidney or lumbar region, sometimes with propagation towards the groin region, pain in the region of the bladder. The pain ma y be of varying quality.
· frequent urination, difficulty urinating, a sense of lack of urination or other urinary disorder
· changes in appearance, odor, urine volume
· appearance of blood when urinating
· changes in laboratory analysis of blood and urine
· swelling of the legs, face
· anemia, fatigue, malaise, loss of appetite, changes in behavior