Ultrasound examination in children
– Ultrasound examination of abdomen and small pelvis at the clinic RSD 3,500
– Ultrasound examination of abdomen and small pelvis outside the clinic RSD 11,500
– Ultrasound examination of thyroid gland with Color Doppler and neck soft tissue at the clinic RSD 3,500
– Ultrasound examination of thyroid gland with Color Doppler and neck soft tissue outside the clinic RSD 12,500
– Ultrasound examination of CNS at the clinic RSD 3,500
– Ultrasound examination of CNS outside the clinic RSD 12,500
Pregled u ordinaciji 3.900,00 rsd
– Ultrasound examination of hips at the clinic RSD 3,500
– Clinical examination by an orthopedist (if necessary) RSD 2,500
– Ultrasound and clinical examination by an orthopedist at the clinic RSD 5,000
– Ultrasound examination of hips outside the clinic RSD 12,500
– Clinical examination and ultrasound examination of hips outside the clinic RSD 12,500
Screening package – preventive examinations in babies including:
Ultrasound of hips
Ultrasound of CNS (brain)
– Examinations at the clinic RSD 6,900
– Examinations outside the clinic RSD 12,000
Dear parents, Being aware of not only the importance of early diagnosis for successful treatment and monitoring of pathological condition, but also of your constant need for ultrasound examinations of hips, CNS, genitourinary tract in your children, we offer the most common screening examinations as part of an examination package.
How is hips ultrasound in children performed?
Hips ultrasound is a method using visualization of both bone and cartilage tissue to enable an early diagnosis of dysplasia of the hips. Ultrasound classification of the hip joint is based on the combination of morphological (studying the shape) and morphometric (measuring the shape) criterium, as well as child’s age.
The primary screening means the examination of every child in maternity ward, i.e. during the first month of a child’s life. The secondary examination, during the second month of a child’s life, includes children not having the primary examination. Further hips ultrasound controls depend on the previous findings, and are usually performed one or two times in up to six months old children.
The basis for an early diagnosis of developmental dysplasia of the hips includes the teamwork of neonatologists, pediatricians at the infant care center, pediatric orthopedist, and/or radiologist and physiatrist.
Ultrasound examination of heart at the clinic RSD 5,000
– Examination by a cardiologist at the clinic RSD 5,000
– Examination by a cardiologist, ECG, ultrasound examination at the clinic RSD 7,000
The method itself is non-invasive, painless, and harmless. No special preparation is necessary.
With this type of examination significant data on the morphology and function of heart muscle, heart valves, heart cavity size, blood flow rate through the heart and magistral blood vessels are obtained. Color Doppler technique allows the visualization of blood flow and rate through the heart cavities and blood vessels, resulting in much more precise assessment of condition and degree of the failure.
When should the ultrasound examination of heart in children and babies be performed?
- Preventive ultrasound examination of heart in a child is recommended
- Congenital heart defect
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Heart valves diseases
- Heart muscle and heart membrane inflammations
- Platelet and tumor masses in heart cavities
- Coronary artery diseases