- Ultrasound examination of heart at the clinic RSD 5,000
- Examination by a cardiologist at the clinic RSD 5,000
- Examination by a cardiologist, ECG, ultrasound examination at the clinic RSD 7,000
The method itself is non-invasive, painless, and harmless. No special preparation is necessary.
With this type of examination significant data on the morphology and function of heart muscle, heart valves, heart cavity size, blood flow rate through the heart and magistral blood vessels are obtained. Color Doppler technique allows the visualization of blood flow and rate through the heart cavities and blood vessels, resulting in much more precise assessment of condition and degree of the failure.
When should the ultrasound examination of heart in children and babies be performed?
- Preventive ultrasound examination of heart in a child is recommended
- Congenital heart defect
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Heart valves diseases
- Heart muscle and heart membrane inflammations
- Platelet and tumor masses in heart cavities
- Coronary artery diseases