ULTRASOUND EXAMINATION OF GYNECOLOGICAL REGION 3900 rsd
ULTRASOUND AND GYNECOLOGICAL EXAMINATION 5500 rsd
FOLLICULOMETRY 1500 rsd
ULTRASOUND AND GYNECOLOGICAL EXAMINATION, COLPOSKOPY, PAPA 7250 rsd
FETAL ANATOMIC ULTRASOUND EXAMINATION 6500 rsd
Modern gynecology is unthinkable without an ultrasound examination. The method itself is very simple, safe, clinically important, harmless, and may be performed as many times as necessary.
Gynecological ultrasound may be performed in two ways, either as a transabdominal or transvaginal ultrasound.
Transvaginal ultrasound provides a far clearer image since the probe is closer to the organs being examined.
Sometimes, both transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound are performed to have a good examination of the whole pelvis.
When should gynecological ultrasound be performed?
- Women are recommended to undergo a gynecological ultrasound at least once a year as part of a regular gynecological examination.
- small pelvic pain
- irregular, painful, heavy bleeding
- absence of menstrual periods
- monitoring progress of uterine myoma and ovarian cysts size and appearance
- locating the coil (intrauterine device)
- examination of the size and appearance of uterus and ovaries
- monitoring the progress of follicle and thickness of uterus during sterility treatment
- diagnosis and confirmation of pregnancy (or ectopic pregnancy) and further monitoring of pregnancy
How to prepare for the examination?
As for a transabdominal ultrasound, you have to drink 4-5 glasses of liquid an hour before the examination and not urinate. On the other hand, the bladder needs to be empty for a transvaginal ultrasound. If necessary, both types of ultrasound may be performed, with a transabdominal ultrasound being performed first.
In addition to ultrasound examination, gynecological examination may be performed and vaginal swabs taken. All of the above examinations may be performed in an intimate and comfortable atmosphere of YOUR HOME